Comprehensive Engineering Talent and Resources for Your System Integration Needs
Automation Resources gives you the engineering talent you need, when you need it — along with the documentation, training and technical support to keep your operation running smoothly and minimize downtime.
Think of us as your on-demand problem solver. We pride ourselves on working effectively with your mechanical engineers and plant personnel to deliver innovative, cost-saving solutions.
- Facility power requirements (up to 13.8 KV)
- Process/system analysis
- System requirements (process, operations, engineering, maintenance, business)
- Specifications development (FRS, DDS)
- Control system design
- Control panel fabrication
- Implementation and startup
- Documentation (user manuals, IQ/OQ, test plans)
- System validation
- Support via telephone, remote connection and on-site personnel
- Machine safety analysis and design
Supporting the Latest Automation and Control Technologies
Acknowledged leaders in the field of complete facility automation and control, we provide the expertise you need to optimize your operation.
These are some of the systems we support:
Read more >
Sign up for occasional updates.
The Automation Expertise You Need to Compete.
Our areas of specialization:
- Machine Control
- Motion Control
- Operator Interface
- Data Handling
- Electrical System Design
- System Troubleshooting
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Continuous Process Control
- Drive Systems
- Discrete Processing
- Batch Processing
Need a quote?
Sign up for occasional updates (both fields required).